Saturday, September 5, 2009

Santa Rosa Beach

So today has been a great Yoga day so far! I woke up and went to a 9:00 class at balance yoga in Seagrove beach. My teacher's name was Lori and she taught a vinyasa style class. It was exactly what I needed. She played great music and had some nice flows. Then I went and did a pilates class with my mom on a reformer. It was interesting and I got to work my abs but my love is Yoga. After pilates I had a massage and I was extremely relaxed when I walked into the door. However, this is the opening weekend for college football and UGA lost. Consequently,  my household is not too zen right now. I wish we could take this human nature's obsession with competition into a more positive direction. Its inevitable that someone at the end of the night is always going to be upset or disappointed. With Yoga, music, mediation, prayer, running etc, everyone wins!

1 comment: